Who is this program for?
I designed this program for anyone who wants to look their best, no matter their age. Whether you have a few pounds to lose, a desire for six-pack abs, or even greater weight loss goals in mind, the Fit Ninja will help you make the body transformation you’re after. Be ready to reboot your lifestyle through expert nutritional advice and a smart exercise plan.
What does the 12-Week Fit Ninja Ultimate Body program include?
- During the week preceding the program, we’ll conduct a one-on-one interview where we discuss your challenges and personal goals. You will also receive instructions on how to revamp your kitchen in order to get you started on the right foot.
- Weeks 1-12 – You’ll receive weekly newsletters, providing step-by-step guidance and information covering training workouts, nutrition and the Ninja mindset.
- Access to a private community chat. This is where our daily interaction takes place. You’ll interact with me and other members as we share recipes, meal prep tips, and general Q&A.
- Accountability checks – Members are encouraged to check in daily, reporting their workout activity for the day and post photos of their meals. Bi-weekly weigh-ins are scheduled to help you stay focused and motivated.
- Monthly progress assessment via private chat so you can optimize your efforts.
- Private access to a Members portal where you can access you personal page with your progress history and photos.
How do I access my program materials?
You will receive all program resources digitally via email and web access. No physical products will be mailed to you. As a member, you will have access to a password protected portal for the duration of your program.
What is the Nutritional focus of the program?
During the program, you will learn how to transition from the SAD (standard American diet) to a mostly whole food, plant-based diet. You’ll learn how to control your hunger hormones, regain energy and lose weight while eating yummy, nutritious foods. You’ll be able to take the guidelines and adapt the recipes that you love to this healthy way of eating. The program timeline is divided into three key phases: Elimination, Detox, and Reintroduction
See a sample 1-day menu.
Do I have to become Vegan or Vegetarian?
No. This diet can be adapted to any lifestyle modality, whether you’re a vegan, vegetarian or omnivore. You’ll be learning how to introduce more whole foods (natural, unprocessed, and plant-based) into your daily meals while eliminating processed foods and some animal products that contribute to weight gain and disease.
What kind of workouts will I be doing?
Every week, you will receive a workout plan that includes several components: strength training, cardio, HIIT (high intensity interval training) and Core workouts. All of these workouts can be completed from the comfort of your home.
See a sample workout.
- Strength – The first weeks are bodyweight based, and as the weeks progress, you’ll be asked to add dumbbells to your workout.
- Cardio – Ideally, you will be doing your cardio sessions outdoors, but if that isn’t an option, you can use a dance video, swim, or just hop on a treadmill or stationary bicycle or follow along with aerobic videos.
- HIIT and Core workouts are all bodyweight based.
What type of equipment do I need?
- Mat or Towel
- Dumbbells or elastic bands
- Comfortable workout attire
- Smartphone (for online access to weekly workouts)
How Much Weight Will I Lose?
Every person is unique and will lose weight at a different rate. The more you commit to the nutritional guidelines and workouts, the higher degree of weight loss you will achieve. There’s no magic pill. It’s going to take effort and dedication, but with our cutting-edge approach to training and nutrition, you will transform your body.
Ninjas on the program have lost anywhere from 5-20 pounds, depending on their individual goals. Some members have focused on maximizing weight loss while others wanted to reshape they bodies by sculpting lean muscle and increasing definition.
How much does the 12-Week Fit Ninja program cost?
- The 12-Week Fit Ninja Ultimate Body program costs $597
What happens after I have completed the 12-Week Fit Ninja Ultimate Body program?
Many of our members choose to continue with our Ongoing Monthly Coaching and Support subscription, which extends their membership access privileges for as long as they choose to remain active. There is no contract. While you can cancel at any time, there are no refunds on subscription fees. The cost of this membership is $30/mo.
At present time, this membership is only available to those who have completed the 12-Week Fit Ninja Ultimate Body program.
What is your refund policy?
I know you will love the 12-Week Fit Ninja Ultimate Body program as much as previous members have. In fact, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, just request a cancellation within 30-days of purchase and I’ll issue a full refund.