- Rinse filet under cold running water, drain and place in a deep container, skin side down.
- Squeeze whole lemon on to fish, then generously sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic and rub it in.
- Cover and store in refrigerator and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Transfer salmon filets to a lightly oiled, rimmed baking sheet (skin side down)
- Sprinkle dill evenly over the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 17 to 20 minutes (depends on thickness of fish).
Another alternative for more flavor is to bake the salmon topped wtih thin-sliced rings of lemon or jalapeño peppers. This tasty salmon dish is perfectly paired with a side of grilled asparagus and quinoa.