Quinoa Salad with Cilantro/Red Onion/Red Bell Peppers
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup celery
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3-4 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar OR
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- dash of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Cook quinoa according to directions.
- Meanwhile, dice all your vegetables in small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa with peppers, red onion, celery and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin; drizzle over quinoa mixture and serve.